Follow Me on Pinterest

What can I say - Another Wonderful Week in Paradise!

The beautiful Southern weather bring sunny and relaxing days - many of which are spent on the front porch looking at all the beautiful landscaping that is being nurtured by my loving husband.  He has always loved his plants and shrubs and it really shows.  They literally "grow like weeds"!   His expertise in this area is becoming a neighborhood topic and everyone enjoys looking at the fruits of his labor.

Just the other day he planted a beautiful strawberry pot full of herbs - just the things I'll need for all my summer cooking.  The next addition to his garden will be the flower I have been most longing for "Hydrangeas".   His plan is to plant them along the entire side of our house so I can have beautiful flowers to pick and bring inside from spring until early fall.  I know it will look amazing!

This was also the week of  the "Super-full Moon".  As you can see from Joe's photo it was an amazing sight in the clear Carolina sky.  I continue to be delighted almost every night when I look up into the starlit sky as it is easy to  identify almost every constellation.  The Carolina Sky is really a star gazing paradise!

We ended the week with a neighborhood "Happy Hour" at our home. 
As if we all aren't happy enough-we get together on a regular basis to get happier!!




My neighbor Karen was celebrating her birthday and of course we had to seize the moment to  congratulate her and celebrate some more.

 



I know that all the neighbors here on Wataugua Court will concur.  As always - it was a very good week!
Even George who is not smiling & usually is!  That's because he and Karen are headed back to NJ.  We'll miss you guys!!  
See you at a Wataugua Court Happy Hour soon.







No comments: