Follow Me on Pinterest

My New Love

Well I have finally crossed over and joined the ranks of Mac users and lovers!  For years I have toyed around with the idea of getting a Mac but there was always something keeping me from it.  The learning curve is too difficult, the price is too expensive, you can't interchange your documents with a PC.  Well I ignored it all - including the price - and off to Best Buy I went.  Or should I say we went.  My husband was actually the driving force in this purchase.  "You really should have one - it will make it easier for your creativity - it will be fun with your blog!" This was his gentle prodding to push me over the end.  And in the end it seems that the price is really the only barrier to making the switch.  I love the computer - it is easy to use - the learning curve isn't bad at all - you can easily interchange your documents with a PC as long as you purchase IWorks! 





So once I got over the sticker shock I realized that this is a very good fit for me.  So thank you to my love for dragging me to Best Buy and making me buy this computer.  I don't think anything like that has ever happened before nor will again.  Anyway, use a Mac and you'll never go back - that is my motto and I'm sticking to it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My whole family is Apple users. I don't care as long as I can check out knitting websites.

knasal said...

great blog, lynn--- i really enjoyed reading your posts!